iVangeli was developed especially for South African children and applicable to the rest of Africa, to meet them at the level they are and with the situations and circumstances that they are familiar with.
All languages correlate and are suitable for bilingual classes.
Our curriculum is packed with fun discovery learning and creative activities that children love. Teachers love our curriculum, too, because it’s easy to use and all the fun activities reinforce the Bible lessons. Best of all, iVangeli is South African, which means you can rest assured that we know the South African church. You can trust iVangeli to give your children 12 years of solid Bible teaching!
Using iVangeli has the following benefits for a church:
- The Curriculum is Bible based and non-denominational therefore inexperienced teachers are able to give a well planned, constructive lesson.
- Churches are able to recruit new teachers more easily since the lesson has been prepared.
- Preparation time is shortened but there is still leeway for creativity.
- Each age group learns at the mental, emotional and spiritual level where they are and then use the knowledge in their lives.
- Each book should take a full year to complete; therefore you won’t need to source new material every three months.
- Our Student pages are reproducible so you won’t need to buy a book for each child.
- The additional materials suggested in handwork is easy to find and inexpensive. You won’t be trying to buy expensive additional products from overseas.
- You are able to buy individual books according to the size of your church. This makes iVangeli Curriculum affordable.
- We offer Sunday School Teacher training to give your teachers the skills they need for an effective lesson. Find us on Facebook to view our photos and get teacher tips.
Our Sunday School Curriculum consists of:
- Preschool (Ages 4 – 6)
- Primary (Grades 1 – 3, Ages 7 – 9)
- Junior (Grades 4 – 6, Ages 10 – 12)
- Senior (Grades 7 – 9, Ages 13 – 15)
Student Activity Pages for Primary and Junior age groups are available in:
What People Say
“I enjoyed the topics and applications in the book. The teachings on the cross and the miracles Jesus performed has been very profound in the lives of the youth and teachers.”
The Barn, Johannesburg