iNdlela focuses on this age group’s emerging reading skills by helping children explore Bible stories and verses that they are able to understand and recall. They learn that God wants our trust and obedience, which leads them to Jesus their Saviour.
- Exciting ideas for readers and non-readers
- Creative ideas for building Bible skills into emerging readers
- Active learning experiences to keep lessons moving
Teacher Guide (Order one per teacher)
English – Year A, B and C : available as printed books only.
Afrikaans – Jaar A : boek, Jaar B : CD
iNdlela Student Activity Pages (contains reproducible pages) Order one per local church.
English, Afrikaans, Zulu & Xhosa printed books only
Take a look at some examples:
- Primary Teacher Guide (JPG) >
- Primary Teacher Guide (PDF) >
- Primary Teacher Guide AFRIKAANS (PDF) >
- Primary Student Guide (JPG) >
- Primary Student Guide (PDF) >
- Primary Student Guide AFRIKAANS (PDF) >
- Primary Student Guide AFRIKAANS 2 (PDF) >
- Primary Student Guide (Xhosa)(PDF) >
If you would like to make a donation to assist with funding of our translations – please contact us.